These 5 cleaning products are our customer's favorites! They all serve different purposes so please let us know if you have any questions on which one is right for you.
1. Jewel Brite is an excellent cleaner and we have been using it for years!
It can be very difficult to find jewelry cleaner that is safe for pearls, opals, and other soft stones. You can also use it on gold and other metals. It is safe enough to use on costume jewelry, it won't break down glue.
The "biodegradable tarnish remover" is the key to the cleaner. I use an old tooth brush and water to gently scrub away the tarnish with the remover. You can then put the jewelry in a bowl of water and the black tarnish will rinse off.
2. Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner for STERLING SILVER jewelry. This is a dip that will damage pearls and gemstones. So you only want to use it on sterling silver jewelry. Chains and Bangles would be great to use with this.
3. Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner for GOLD jewelry. This is a dip that is great for your gold jewelry (and platinum), diamonds, and precious gemstones.
4. Polish Pads- These little pads are great for a quick shine and clean up. (5 pads) They can be hard to use on small, detailed pieces. They are best for discs on necklaces and flat smooth silver.
5. Sunshine Cloth- works on all precious metals, base metals and finished jewelry. It removes tarnish and grime and polishes your jewelry to a bright shine.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, we're happy to help.