Frequently Asked Questions…
Why is my jewelry tarnishing?
All precious metals will tarnish with normal wear. To avoid tarnishing we suggest not wearing your jewelry in the shower or while working out, and keep it away from lotions, perfumes and hair products. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean their own jewelry. It is easy to remove light stains, tarnishing and fingerprints with a little bit of care. We offer great jewelry cleaners on our website.
How do I care for my jewelry?
With proper care your Sarah Cornwell Jewelry pieces can last for decades. Here are some tips to help keep your jewelry beautiful. Store your jewelry in plastic bags or jewelry box to avoid being exposed to the elements for extended amounts of times. Avoid using hangers or trays with base metals for storage. Avoid wearing your jewelry in water, working out or while sleeping. These will cause your pieces to oxidize faster.
SCJ Returns and ExchangesDo you accept returns or exchanges?
- Please send return in a padded envelope with tracking through the carrier. Include your order number, name, and contact information. We will not accept returns in an envelope. If a return gets lost in the mail, SCJ is not responsible.
- Please send item in a padded envelope with package tracking through the carrier (do not use an envelope) If a return package is lost in the mail, SCJ is not responsible.
- Please include your order number, contact information, & a note regarding the issue
- We will contact you once the jewelry piece is received and discuss options.
SCJ REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
Do you have a warranty on your pieces?
Every SCJ piece has a 30 day warranty for any defect.
SCJ ORDERS & SHIPPING
Need your package extra fast? Choose priority shipping for $10.
We use USPS for all of our shipping, which does include tracking.
At this time we do not ship internationally. Please contact us with any questions.
- We hand deliver all packages to USPS within 24 hours of printing the shipping label. Once the package is delivered to USPS we are no longer responsible for packages in transit.
What if my package says "Preshipment" or tracking isn't updating?
All packages are hand delivered to our local USPS office. Unfortunately, we have no control over the USPS shipments and cannot provide updates aside from the current tracking on the USPS website. You can also file a missing package search with USPS.
What if my package says "delivered" but I don't have it? What do I do?
Once your order says delivered it still may take 1-2 business days to show up at your door. While it says it was delivered to the mailbox-- it may actually be at a door or garage of your home. We also suggest checking with your neighbors! Fingers crossed it shows up in the next day or two. If not, we suggest filing a missing package claim 24 hours after the package said it was delivered.
Have a problem? We are here to help….