Jewelry Care 101
With proper care, your Sarah Cornwell Jewelry will last for years.
- Store your jewelry in a dry, air-tight container such as the plastic baggie your jewelry arrived in.
- Store your jewelry away from other base metals. Exposure to hooks or trays made with base metals will cause jewelry to oxidize.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to water. The minerals/chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, beaches, etc. will cause jewelry to oxidize quickly. It is also a good idea to avoid lotions, oils and perfumes where your jewelry may lie.
- Remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.
All precious metals will tarnish with normal wear. This is absolutely normal. Cleaning your jewelry can be super easy!
- We offer great cleaners through our website to make your jewelry look beautiful once again. Shop cleaners here!
- Watch Sarah clean her jewelry here via our YouTube channel.
Although rare, sometimes individual body chemistries can react with the metal and cause a reaction. Pregnancy, thyroid disorders, hormone levels, medications and more can affect body alkalinity versus acidity, and may cause a reaction with your piece. It’s definitely a wild-card and is based on the individual!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org