Jewelry Care 101
With proper care, your Sarah Cornwell Jewelry will last for years.
Our jewelry is made from 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver Metals.
Here are some tips and tricks to help keep it looking beautiful.
- Store your jewelry in a dry, air-tight container such as the plastic baggie your jewelry arrived in.
- Store your jewelry away from other base metals. Exposure to hooks or trays made with base metals will cause jewelry to oxidize.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to water. The minerals/chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, beaches, etc. will cause jewelry to oxidize quickly. It is also a good idea to avoid lotions, oils and perfumes where your jewelry may lie.
- Remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.
All precious metals will tarnish with normal wear. This is absolutely normal. Cleaning your jewelry can be super easy!
- We offer great cleaners through our website to make your jewelry look beautiful once again. Shop cleaners here!
- Watch Sarah clean her jewelry here via our YouTube channel.
Although rare, sometimes individual body chemistries can react with the metal and cause a reaction. Pregnancy, thyroid disorders, hormone levels, medications and more can affect body alkalinity versus acidity, and may cause a reaction with your piece. It’s definitely a wild-card and is based on the individual!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
The Sarah Cornwell Jewelry Team