Posted on July 1, 2019
Wearing layers is all rage. Here are a few quick tips on achieving that perfect layered look. ⠀
1. Wear at least three necklaces at a time. Sometimes, you can do two but most times it’s three to really achieve that layered look.⠀
2. Mix up the length of your necklaces. Be sure you’ve got a good mix of clearly defined lengths, starting from the shortest of 15 inches to the longest at 32 inches.⠀
3. Keep your metals the same for a more cohesive look.⠀
4. Add depth by choosing different chain styles and textures. ⠀
5. Personalize your layers with initial necklaces, coordinates and symbols.⠀
We can’t wait to see all your layers!
No Instagram images were found.