Posted on October 12, 2016
What is a Custom Bridal Consultation? For brides to be who can’t seem to find the right jewelry to go with their gown, we offer them the opportunity to create their own! We know it can be hard to find a necklace that matches that sweetheart neckline or the perfect earrings to go with an up-do hairstyle, so we’re here to help!
Brides have the option to choose:
- If they want their pieces to be made of 14k Gold Filled of Sterling Silver
- What the length of their necklace and/or earrings will be to match their neckline
- If they want to include a bracelet in the set
- What color gems or pearls they want used to match their dress or wedding theme
- If they want a personalized metal tag attached to the clasp (could feature initials or the wedding date)
- If they want to have pieces made for their bridal party
We want to help make your wedding day even more special, so let us design and create the jewelry you deserve to wear on your special day!
How do I setup a consultation and what does it entail, you ask? Just follow these steps!
- Fill out the Custom Bridal Consultation Form here.
- Give us 48 hours to respond through email.
- Have pictures of your dress and other important details ready to send.
- We will then contact you asking what a good time to talk over the phone would be.
- Then we talk, brainstorm, and create!
- Also expect us to check in periodically throughout the 2-4 weeks it takes to make your jewelry, to give you updates.
- At the end of the 2-4 weeks, expect your bridal jewelry to arrive!
Remember we want to give you an experience fit for a queen, so consultations are absolutely free and no commitment is necessary!
We hope you found this helpful, and we look forward to meeting all you brides to be out there!
Posted on September 28, 2016
What makes Sarah Cornwell Jewelry so special? Here’s what we think sets us apart from the rest:
1) SCJ makes you feel beautiful.
First and foremost, it is our intent to create jewelry that makes our customers feel confident in themselves. We want them to feel fearless and beautiful all day, every day.
2) We hand pick our gemstones and freshwater pearls ever year in NYC.
We don’t just purchase all of our materials online. Instead we take the time to handpick our gemstones and freshwater pearls in person, to ensure that we’re only providing you with the best ones.
3) Our pieces always have a design twist.
When designing our jewelry we like to give our pieces a surprise design twist, such as an asymmetrical pattern or a gemstone in an unexpected place. We like to shake things up a bit!
4) Our customers are special to us and we want them to know it.
We have a true passion for wanting to understand our customers . We always make it a habit to go out of our way to make sure our customers are happy with the pieces they purchase from us.
5) We’re aware of the trends, but we want you to stand out!
Our awareness of style trends keeps our jewelry designs fresh. However, we don’t like to stick too close to the trends, as some styles are timeless and we want you to stand out!
6) Even the smallest purchase is treated like the most extravagant.
Even if our customers purchase only a small pair of earrings, we treat it like our most expensive pearl necklace. We create each piece with the same amount of dedication and hard work, because we truly believe our customers deserve the best.
7) We do our best to make your design dreams a reality.
We understand that sometimes you may fall in love a piece of jewelry, but that there is one small detail that you would prefer were different. If you let us know what you want to change, we will try our hardest to make it happen.
8) Our 3 daughters (ages 6,7,8) say our jewelry “is awesome!”
Even our kids love our designs, and you know how picky kids can be!
9) SCJ has been in business for over 15 years.
SCJ was founded in 2001 and we’re still going strong!
10) You will get stopped regularly and have people say “I love your jewelry, where did you get it?” or “what is that amazing stone you are wearing!?”
As we said before, we want you to stand out from the crowd! So when you wear our jewelry, you’re practically guaranteed a compliment!
11) Gifting SCJ is always a good choice!
Picking out gifts for all occasions can be difficult, but when gifting our jewelry you can feel rest assured that the recipient will love our special designs.
12) SCJ is a family owned and operated business and all pieces are handcrafted in Doylestown, PA.
We believe in keeping our team tight-knit and in always crafting the jewelry ourselves. This keeps us from getting too caught up in the big picture, and it allows us to focus on the small things, like the hand-stamped details on your necklace.
13) Our designs are always versatile and easy to wear.
You have a PTA event at your kid’s school? Wear SCJ. You have a work meeting at 1pm? Wear SCJ. You’re having drinks with friends? Wear SCJ! Our jewelry is created for the everyday woman. We know life can be chaotic, and we want you to always feel confident and beautiful. This is why we design our pieces to fit every occasion life throws your way.
We hope you enjoyed reading about the 13 Reasons to Love SCJ, and hope that you have few reasons of your own!
Posted on September 14, 2016
We at SCJ are proud to announce that our Fall & Winter 2016-17 Collection is officially launched and up for sale on our Etsy shop!
The collection includes three new limited edition lines called, Harbor, Vine, and Salt. In these lines we have introduced some new styles, like our Gold Circle Charm Initial necklaces and our Round Rosie Wire earrings.
This collection focuses on the use of Moss Aquamarine, White Chalcedony, Smokey Quartz, and Grey Moonstone gems. As well as, some Pavé Diamonds set in 14k Gold included in a few of the necklaces. In addition, all pieces are available in either Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled.
If you have any questions concerning the collection or personalization of any pieces, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
Make sure to comment below and let us know what you think of our new collection!
Posted on August 31, 2016
Are you free the weekend of September 10-11th? If so, come join as at the 25th Annual Doylestown Arts Festival!
The Doylestown Arts Festival has been a celebration of the considerable arts community in the area since 1991. As such, Sarah Cornwell Jewelry has attended the festival for 5 years in a row! It is one of our favorite events to attend, because it is located in the town we grew up in. For us, attending this festival is one of the ways we like to show our hometown pride and our support for other local artists. We love to see the familiar faces of friends and family, as well as new ones we hope to get to know!
This year, we hope you can come and join the fun! The festival is a great way to kick off the fall season and enjoy the last few days of warm weather. Celebrate with your family and friends, enjoy food, live music, and the work of 160 artists (us being one of them)!
If you do decide to come, make sure to stop by our booth and say hello! We are Booth #28, which is located on State Street near the Doylestown Inn and main festival food court.
Pieces from our Spring/Summer 2016 collection are still available, as well as pieces from our newly launched Fall/Winter 2016-17 collection! Check out some of our jewelry below!
- Date: 9.10.16 to 9.11.16
- Time: 10am to 5pm
- Location: W State St and Main St, Doylestown, PA
- Festival Main Website
- Festival Map
- Festival Event Schedule
- SCJ Booth Number: 28
- Will happen Rain or Shine!
We hope to see you there!
Posted on August 17, 2016
One of the most popular questions we receive from customers is,” How do I safely clean my jewelry?” So, we went ahead and created a video that takes you step-by-step through 2 ways to properly clean your jewelry, including how to clean pieces with gemstones and freshwater pearls. Both of the ways we show are completely safe and should leave your pieces sparkling and clean.
Option #1: Wipes/Pads
Safely used on? Sterling Silver and 14k Gold (best used on stamped charms and other metal charms)
Where to buy? Wipes
Option #2: Jewel Brite
Safely used on? Freshwater Pearls, Natural Gemstones, Sterling Silver & 14k Gold
Where to buy? Jewel Brite
When you’re not wearing your jewelry, keep it in a sealed bag or jewelry box to keep it away from oxygen (this with help to prevent tarnishing).
We hope you enjoyed our first Youtube tutorial! If you have any questions or suggestions for future videos, please comment below!
If you found this video helpful and would like to watch more videos we make in the future, please follow our new Youtube Channel here!