- Grandmother Necklace. This is the perfect gift for another grandmother from her grandchildren. A sweet every day necklace makes a thoughtful holiday gift.
- Rachel Earrings. Our most popular every day earrings. The Rachel earrings are hammered 14k gold or sterling silver, dainty, light weight and perfect for every woman.
- Vera Necklace. A beautiful hand stamped and personalized vertical bar necklace. Add your birthstones to add a special touch to this very personalize necklace.
- Grammy Necklace. This necklace is perfect for families with multiple grandchildren. Grammy is personalized on the larger circle surrounded by smaller circles with the grandchildren’s initials.
- Birthstone Drop Necklace. This necklace is a beautiful way to represent your family. each natural birthstone is individually low wrapped on the necklace providing a sophisticated look. Grandma can keep her the sweet memory of her grandchildren near her every day.
- Victoria Earrings. Herkimer diamonds are mined here in the United States in Herkimer, NY. They are a beautiful diamond added to a dainty hoop to make the sweetest pair of earrings, perfect for every day wear or the special occasion. Grandma deserves diamonds this year and we can make that happen!
- Hildy Earrings. A spin on the ever popular “Rachel” earrings, the “Hildy” Earrings add that pop color to any styled outfit and make the perfect holiday gift for someone special.
- Gold Birthstone Circle Necklace. A sweet circle adorned with tiny birthstones to represent grandchildren, children or a dear sweet friend. A subtle way to represent your loving family.
- Helen Necklace. Sapphires and more sapphires. These stunning stones are set on a 22″ chain and a small gold ball to add a little flair. This impressive necklace will be a timeless piece that can be passed down from generation to generation.
We hope you love our gift guide, but remember these are only a few pieces we offer. Check out www.sarahcornwelljewelry.com for more designs and as always feel free to email us at email@example.com with any special requests or questions. Happy Holidays!