What is a Custom Bridal Consultation? For brides to be who can’t seem to find the right jewelry to go with their gown, we offer them the opportunity to create their own! We know it can be hard to find a necklace that matches that sweetheart neckline or the perfect earrings to go with an up-do hairstyle, so we’re here to help!
Brides have the option to choose:
- If they want their pieces to be made of 14k Gold Filled of Sterling Silver
- What the length of their necklace and/or earrings will be to match their neckline
- If they want to include a bracelet in the set
- What color gems or pearls they want used to match their dress or wedding theme
- If they want a personalized metal tag attached to the clasp (could feature initials or the wedding date)
- If they want to have pieces made for their bridal party
We want to help make your wedding day even more special, so let us design and create the jewelry you deserve to wear on your special day!
How do I setup a consultation and what does it entail, you ask? Just follow these steps!
- Fill out the Custom Bridal Consultation Form here.
- Give us 48 hours to respond through email.
- Have pictures of your dress and other important details ready to send.
- We will then contact you asking what a good time to talk over the phone would be.
- Then we talk, brainstorm, and create!
- Also expect us to check in periodically throughout the 2-4 weeks it takes to make your jewelry, to give you updates.
- At the end of the 2-4 weeks, expect your bridal jewelry to arrive!
Remember we want to give you an experience fit for a queen, so consultations are absolutely free and no commitment is necessary!
We hope you found this helpful, and we look forward to meeting all you brides to be out there!